1. Lawn Care
We all love a green, lush lawn. Make yours the envy of your neighbours and guests with these simple tips:
- Aerate – with our lawn spikes, dethatcher and/or corer. Most lawns only need aerating once a year to improve the drainage and breathability of soil, and it’s important to do it at the right time for your area and grass type. Some grasses do better with aeration at the beginning of the growing season, and some prefer it at the end.
- Weed, feed & re-seed – with our easy to use seeders. Make the job easier with either walk behind or pull along models. Separately distribute sand, fertiliser & seed, or combine and do it all in one easy sweep of the area.
- Water – we can’t rely on the rain, so pump the water to where you want it. We have pumps in all sizes. We even have a 200l water tank on trailer with pump for those larger areas.
- Mow it – Grasses are like most plants — if you clip off the growing points (for grass, it’s in the crown, where the new leaves develop), the plants branch out and become denser, which in this case, turns thousands of individual grass plants into a tightly woven turf or a lawn. Mowing height and mowing frequency determine how healthy and attractive your lawn looks. It’s better to mow at a higher height more often. Remember the one-third rule, only cut one third of the overall length of the grass to promote new growth and avoid lawn stress.
Click on this link to see our full range of Gardening/Landscaping Equipment http://northernhiregroup.com.au/product-type/gardening-landscaping/
2. Clean your harvesting equipment to help increase your profit
Don’t risk cross-contamination or infestation.
Proper cleaning of harvest equipment is the first step to eliminating grain pest problems.
Foreign material, other grains and grain insect pests detected at receival can result in significant loss in value.
We have 185CFM Air Compressors, high pressure washers, and a trailer mounted 2000L water tank with pump to help you get the most out of your harvest.