Compact and lightweight, the SRX-150 series of dry cutting saws are engineered for early entry sawing of crack control joints within one to two hours of concrete finishing.
The blade guard features a vacuum port to control dust when dry cutting.
- Upcut” blade rotation facilitates keeping debris out of the joint
- Triangular shaped arbor
- Blade shaft with self-aligning bearings
- Vacuum port for easy connection to dust control systems
- Remotely mounted throttle and stop switch for quick operator access
- Folding handle bar for compact transport and storage
- Poly V-belt for positive power transmission
- Easily removed blade guard cover provides quick access for blade changes and inspection
- 3-inch wide, polyurethane wheels for non-marking
- Anti-spall, quick change skid plate
- Lifting point for easy transport